The complete course consists of 270 hours of training and a two year mentorship.
Download: 2017 Hypnotherapy Training Course Curriculum (PDF) [UPDATED AND EXPANDED]
After successful completion of 270 hours of training, and passing the certifying exams of IMDHA and IHF, the registrants are eligible for certification as Certified Hypnotherapists (C.Ht).
Here are just a few of the topics covered in the course curriculum:
- What is Hypnosis?
- History of Hypnosis
- How to Hypnotize
- Deepening Techniques
- Smoking Cessation
- Hypnosis for Weight Management
- Stress Management
- Goal Setting
- How to Run a Six Hour Self-Hypnosis
- Your Practice
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Hypnosis
- The Power of Thought
- Five Ways to Program or Reprogram Your Subconscious
- Induction Techniques
- Hypnosis and the Law
- Advanced Techniques
- Conscious and Sub-conscious Minds
- and hundreds more additional topics
Download the complete curriculum (PDF) to review the over 270 hours of training. Or click the button below to register today.
Register today! Early bird discount is available.
© Copyright 2017 The Canadian Hypnotherapy Training Certification Course
and Wellness Hypnotherapy Institute