Padman Pillai, M.Sc, (London), A.R.I.C. (Associate Member of the Royal Institute of Chemistry), C.C.H. (Certiefied Consultant Hypnotist), C.I. (Certified Instructor) and Fellow of the International Hypnosis Federation, has been training individuals in the practice of hypnotherapy since the year 2003. Padman instructed Continuing Education programs for the Edmonton Public School Board for eighteen years. He presented courses for NAIT’s (the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology) employee In-Service program for six years. He has appeared on many television programs such as City TV’s Breakfast Television, CTS- TV, SURYA TV, in India and Global TV in Edmonton.
Please review Padman's Google+ reviews regarding his expertise in Hypnotherapy.
Padman is a Fellow of the International Hypnosis Federation.
He also has membership and/or certification with the following professional organizations:
- Certified Hypnotherapist of International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association
- Certified Emotional Freedom Technique Specialist, by IHF
- Certified Member of the National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards for Hypnosis Education and Certification
- Certificate holder of Antenatal Hypnosis and Local Anesthesia
- Certified Access Bars practitioner
- Certified Instructor of National Guild of Hypnotists
- Certificate of participation in the Mini Medical School program by the University of Alberta